We care about your personal data and it’s important that you know how we use it and how we keep it safe. This Privacy Notice covers how, when and why we use your information. This Privacy Notice also explains the choices you can make about the way in which we use your information and how you have the right to change your mind at any time. We are always happy to provide any additional information or explanations where needed.
For the purposes of European data protection law, the data controller is “FR Events”.
We obtain information about you when you interact with us, for example:
– Contacting us about our services
– Participating in “FR Events” auction services and experiences
– When providing us with information via online forms or private bookings
– By signing up to receive email newsletters
– Full name
– Telephone number
– Credit card details – your card information is stored in compliance with PCI regulations
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, for the following reasons:
– Meet our obligations arising from any of your winning bids in auctions authorised by “FR Events” on behalf of our clients.
– Deal with entries into a fundraising promotion, such as a competition or silent auction; to process a booking you have made.
– Communicate with you via email or telephone providing you with information on the latest “FR Events” items, experiences or special offers we may have or important news.
– Notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements and service changes.
The data collected will only be stored on our offline database and shared within “FR Events” for the purposes set out above.
Where we engage a third party to assist in the tasks set out above, your information will be shared with them on a confidential basis and subject to the standards of data protection set out in European legislation at the relevant time and any other relevant legislation or codes of practice.
Your data will only be used by the third party for the purposes set out above and strictly on “FR Events” behalf.
Financial transactions relating to our services may be handled by our payment services providers, WorldPay, Amex, Stripe and other merchant platforms.
We will share transaction data with our merchant services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices on their websites.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for the minimum period necessary to fulfil bidder requirements, or for the period as required by any relevant legislation.
You have certain legal rights, including a right to have your information processed fairly and lawfully and a right to access any identifiable information we hold about you. You have the right to privacy and to expect “FR Events” to keep your information confidential and secure. You also have a right to request that your confidential information is updated, corrected, erased and to prevent direct marketing. If we do hold identifiable information about you and you have any queries about the information we hold, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the details below:
FR Events – Tel: 0207 586 5078 Email: email@example.com. www.frevents.com.
You have the right to refuse/withdraw consent to information sharing at any time by using the contact details above. Alternatively, you can find more information about these rights on the Information Commissioner’s website: www.ico.org.uk.